The BikesCustom to the Core!
Appleman builds custom carbon fiber bikes in
Cyclocross — Gravel — Road — Mountain
Cyclocross and Gravel frames are designed to get you over the rough patches, smooth out the washboard gravel roads, and help you hop that barrier. My favorite frames to build, CX and gravel bikes are an Appleman specialty. The new Taper-Oval tubing adds comfort and stiffness, in a lighter package. With clean lines and internal cable routing, mud is easy to wash off your bike.
Road bikes are customized to match you and your riding style. Using Taper-Oval tubing, an excellent ride quality is achieved. Bikes are built to be ridden and built to last. With our highly customized tubing, an Appleman can be tailored for a stiff sprinters platform, a lightweight frame for a mountain goat, or a comfortable go-fast frame for group rides and centuries.
Mountain bikes can be built around 26″, 650B, or 29″ wheels depending on the size of the rider. Custom chain stays and seat stays are fabricated to provide clearance and a great ride for a truly custom mountain bike. The stiffness of the frame is modified with the Taper-Oval tubing for a one-of-a-kind ride.
- Custom Tubing Layup and Geometry
- Enve Fork (road/cx)
- Brakes: Caliper (road), Disc (mtn/cx)
- Carbon Dropouts: Quick Release or 142×12
- Titanium, wood, brass, copper or carbon logos
- No-nonsense Internal Cable Routing
- 27.2 or 31.6mm seat tube
- Nude Finish
- Di2/EPS ready, no charge
- Enve 1.0 Fork upgrade (road)
- Custom Carbon Fiber Aesthetic, quote
- Integrated AppleStem Handlebar
- Cantilever brakes (cx)
- Disc Brakes (road)
- 142×12 Carbon dropouts
- Any size mountain wheel, even + sizes