Appleman Bicycles builds mountain bikes too! Frames can be built around 26″, 650B, or 29″ wheels depending on the size of the rider. Custom chain stays and seat stays are fabricated to provide clearance and a great ride for a truly custom mountain bike. Fat bikes are also available.
All frames include custom mountain tubing, internal cable routing and carbon dropouts with integrated disc tab. Frames can be catered to your riding style. Whether you’re looking for a light/durable 26″ bike for the race course or a 29+ bike ready for fun, Appleman has you covered.
- Custom Layup and Geometry
- 142×12 thru-axle carbon dropouts
- Integrated carbon disc tab
- 2.4″ Tire Clearance
- Nude Finish
- Carbon, Titanium, or Wood logos
- Internal Cable Routing
- 29″, 29+, 27.5″, or 26″ wheel size
- Rigid or Front Suspension
- Di2 ready, no charge
- Carbon Fat Bike
- Up to 5″ tire clearance
- Glossy Clear Coat, $500
- Carbon fiber aesthetic design, quote
- AppleStem Handlebar
Base price for mountain frame is $4500.
Complete bicycles are a great compliment to a custom frame.
Contact me for a quote on components.