Custom cyclocross frames are designed to match the riders technique, riding style, and terrain. Every frame gets the full custom treatment with custom tube diameters and layups to tune the feel of the bike for it’s rider. A comfortable rider is a happy rider!
The Enve cyclocross fork and rear end make for massive mud clearance. No nonsense internal routing is easy to install and offers a clean aesthetic. Cantilever brakes are the norm, but we’re hooked on discs. A disc brake setup is available for the ultimate in braking modulation and stopping power in any weather.
Riding gravel? Click here for our Gravel bike page.
Base price for frame, fork, and headset is $4300.
Complete bicycles are a great compliment to a custom frame. Contact me for a quote on components.
- Custom Geometry
- Custom CX tough tubing tailored for riding style
- Carbon Everything: Dropouts, Cable Stops, Logos, and Brake Bridge
- Carbon Fiber press fit BB30 bottom bracket shell
- CaneCreek 110 Zero Stack Headset
- Enve 1.5″ CX Fork (disc or canti)
- Internal Cable Routing (fully guided, no fishing!)
- Smooth tapered joints
- Nude Finish
- Single color carbon logos
- 25 Year Warranty
- Disc or Cantilever brakes, no charge
- Integrated Seat Post (extended seat tube), no charge
- Di2/EPS internally routed electronic shifting
- Non-carbon logo, no charge
- Custom Carbon Fiber Finishes & Accessories, by quote
- Threaded Titanium Bottom Bracket insert, $50
- Gloss clear coat, $200