Custom cyclocross frames are designed to match the riders technique, riding style, and terrain. Every frame gets the full custom treatment with custom tube diameters and layups to tune the feel of the bike for it’s rider. A comfortable rider is a happy rider!
The Enve cyclocross fork and rear end make for massive mud clearance. No nonsense internal cable routing is fully guided and offers a clean aesthetic. Cantilever brakes are the norm, but we’re hooked on discs. A disc brake setup is available for the ultimate in braking modulation and stopping power in any weather.
Base price for frame and fork is $4500.
Complete bicycles are a great compliment to a custom frame. Contact me for a quote on components.
- Custom Geometry
- Custom CX tough tubing tailored for your riding style
- Carbon Everything: Dropouts, Cable Stops, Logos, and Brake Bridge
- Carbon Fiber press fit BB30 bottom bracket shell
- CaneCreek 110 Zero Stack Headset (others available)
- Enve 1.5″ CX Fork (disc or canti)
- Internal Cable Routing (fully guided, no fishing!)
- Smooth tapered joints
- Nude Finish
- Logos: carbon, titanium, decal, or wood
- 25 Year Warranty
- Disc or Cantilever brakes, no charge
- Integrated Seat Post (extended seat tube), no charge
- Di2/EPS internally routed electronic shifting, no charge
- AppleStem Integrated Handlebar
- Custom Carbon Fiber Finishes & Accessories, by quote
- Threaded Titanium Bottom Bracket insert, $50
- Gloss clear coat, $500