Appleman Bicycles builds mountain bikes too! Frames can be built around 26″, 650B, 29″, or 29+ wheels depending on the size of the rider. Fat bikes are also available. All frames include custom mountain tubing, internal cable routing and carbon dropouts with integrated disc tab. Frames can be catered to your riding style. Whether you’re looking for a light/durable 26″ bike for the race course or a 29+ bike ready for fun, Appleman has you covered.
Base price for frame is $4300.
Please note that starting 1/1/2014, price will be $4500. Deposits placed by 12/31/2013 will receive $4300 pricing.
Complete bicycles are a great compliment to a custom frame. Contact me for a quote on components.
- Custom Geometry
- Custom Carbon Mountain Tough Tubing
- 73mm PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell
- Internal Cable Routing (fully guided, no fishing!)
- Carbon Everything Design
- Integrated rear disc brake tab
- Smooth tapered joints
- Nude Finish
- Carbon logos or decals
- Rigid or Suspension fork
- 26, 650B, 29, or 29+ inch Wheels
- 2.4″ tire clearance (race version) or 3″ tire clearance (fun version)
- 142 x 12mm Thru-axle
- Custom Carbon Fiber Finishes & Accessories, by quote
- AppleStem Integrated Handlebar
- Non carbon decals, by quote
- Threaded Titanium Bottom Bracket insert, $50
- Custom Carbon Fat Bike
- Gloss clear coat, $200