Ordering a frame is a fun and unique experience where the rider works directly with me (the framebuilder) to design a custom bicycle.
Contact me! Whether you have a list of questions, or aren’t sure where to start, I’ll get you up to speed on Appleman Bicycles.
- The Deposit: After your questions are answered, a non-refundable $1000 deposit is required to officially start the order process.
- Fit Form: The Appleman Fit Form gives me insight into you, your riding style, and what you expect from your Appleman. Completing this form provides me with the information I need to design your frame!
- The Design: Fit is the most important thing! After receiving the Appleman Fit Form, we’ll be in contact to discuss the form and answer any questions that it spurred. After we speak, I’ll crunch the numbers to design geometry and a tube set for your frame.
- The Approval: When the design is complete, I will send you a drawing of the frame, your component build, and the approval form. The design can be modified until we are both content with your sweet new custom frame!
- The Build: Upon approval of the design, the fun starts for me and the anticipation begins for you! Tubes will be made and components will be sourced. As the frame is being built, I’ll keep you up to date with pictures of the framebuilding process. When the frame is complete, it will be painted, assembled, and shipped. Then it’s time to ride!
Pay $1000 Deposit via PayPal Appleman Fit Form