This is my personal do-all bike. I’ve found that I ride it all year… road, CX, gravel… it’s a great bike for everything. This bike was built to be both raced CX as well as be stable and comfortable for adventure and gravel riding.
- Disc brakes with carbon dropouts and carbon disc tab
- Enve CX Disc fork and Enve XC mountain wheels
- Sram Force build kit
- AppleStem Integrated Handlebar
- No nonsense internal cable routing is fully guided throughout the frame
- Cables enter just behind the head tube and don’t exit the frame until the derailleur or brake
- 42mm tire clearance allows smooth rolling over rough terrain and massive amounts of mud clearance