Appleman pulled out all of the stops for their first mountain bike. The bike is built around the 29+ platform (3 inch tires on a 700C rim).
The bike is known as the “Lumberjack” bike because of it’s infused plaid fabric and oak logos.
This bike is so much fun to ride!
- Custom mountain tough tubeset
- Plaid fabric and oak veneer logos
- Ritchey WCS rigid fork
- Sram XX1 drivetrain
- 3 inch tires for traction and passive suspension
- Custom chainstay yoke for big clearance
- AppleStem integrated handlebar