Appleman Bicycles is proud support elite racer Eric Thompson in his quest for UCI points at national level CX races! Designed and built to withstand Eric’s massive amount of power, handling and stiffness are priorities. A stiff front end allows the bike to turn on rails. Eric is also the graphic designer at HED and designed the graphics for the frame!
Eric has piloted his Appleman to become 2013 MN State Champion and MN Cyclocross Rider of the Year in the elite field! Nationally, Thompson has finished in the top 20 and top 10 in the pro ranks at UCI races.
- Oversized, ultra stiff tube set
- Di2 Dura Ace group with HED Stinger 3 wheels
- Carbon Dropouts with integrated carbon disc tab
- Custom top tube and head tube badge decals
- Di2 and Mechanical ready
- No-nonsense internal cable routing
- Chevron seat stay bridge
- Nude finish