Joe wanted a bike that would get him through tough gravel races like the Dirty Kanza 200 and Trans Iowa: something light, durable, and simple. Custom geometry for all day comfort on gravel and to be at home in a muddy CX race, this bike is versatile without compromise! This is a beautiful bike with wooden logos and a lot of custom features.
- Wood (oak) logos with nude carbon finish
- Integrated AppleStem handlebar + integrated Garmin mount
- 3rd water bottle mount
- No nonsense internal brake routing and Di2 wiring
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 + Gold Chris King parts + Enve wheels, stem, and bar
- 42mm tire clearance for all day comfort
- Custom “Appleman” handlebar tape