Steve saw an Appleman CX bike at NAHBS and wanted the exact same thing… except in his size. With aspirations to get off the pavement and take on races like Tour of the Battenkill, Steve knew that Appleman Bicycles had a perfect solution.
- Disc brakes with carbon dropouts and carbon disc tab
- 2012 Sram Red build kit, Enve CX Disc fork and Enve XC mountain wheels
- No nonsense internal cable routing is fully guided throughout the frame
- “A” style seat stay bridge
- Integrated Seat Post using standard 31.6mm post
- Cables enter just behind the head tube and don’t exit the frame until the derailleur or brake
- 42mm tire clearance allows smooth rolling over rough terrain and massive amounts of mud clearance