Road / Group Rides - Racing - Centuries
Road frames are customized to match your body proportions, weight, and riding style. An excellent ride quality, strength, and durability are priorities when designing each frame. Bikes are built to be ridden and built to last. The “feel” of the ride is customized for each bike using custom tubing. We can make a stiff sprinters platform, a lightweight frame for a mountain goat, or a comfortable go-fast frame for group rides and centuries. With our integrated disc tab, disc brakes are a no-charge option on all road bikes.
“The ride quality is brilliant. None of the frames I’ve ever used can match the Appleman… It’s like you were reading my mind when you were building this frame.
To conclude, it is the most amazing frame I have ever ridden. I’ve changed my attitude towards custom frames. I would never believe how the simple looking bike with all round tubes without any deceiving designs can ride this great. Thank you very much for building me such a great frame.”
- Neo, Thailand
Base price for frame, fork, and headset is $4300.
Complete bicycles are a great compliment to a custom frame. Contact me for a quote on components.
- Custom Geometry
- Custom tubing to tune the “feel” of the bike
- Carbon Everything: Dropouts, Logos, and Brake Bridge
- Carbon Fiber press fit BB30 bottom bracket shell
- CaneCreek 110 Zero Stack Headset
- Enve 2.0 Carbon Fork (straight or tapered)
- Internal Cable Routing (fully guided, no fishing!), no charge
- Smooth tapered joints
- Nude Finish
- Single color carbon logos
- 25 Year Warranty
- Enve 1.0 Carbon Fork, $200
- Integrated Seat Post (extended seat tube), no charge
- Disc brakes/Enve Road Disc fork, no charge
- Non-carbon logo, no charge
- Di2/EPS internally routed electronic shifting
- Custom Carbon Fiber Finishes & Accessories, by quote
- Threaded Titanium Bottom Bracket insert, $50
- Gloss clear coat, $200
- Tandem, by quote